12-Week Session Begins August 31, 2020
Let's not forget about physical education! With schools going virtual, we're going to make it easy for you to teach your child physical literacy, introduce them to new sports, stay active and have fun!
What you'll get:
- 12-Week Course
- 2 Live Small Group Sessions Per Week (where coach gives you feedback)
- Fun on-demand sports classes to complete twice a week on your own time
- Mid-session Assessments to make sure your child is progressing
- Join a Community to get advice and share your child's progress
- Prizes for your child for attending and completing challenges!
LIVE CLASS SCHEDULE
Live Classes are tentatively scheduled for Mondays and Wednesdays at 5 and 5:30 EST:
Starters: Starters are typically younger kids (ages 3-4) who are being introduced to the sport for the first time.
Explorers: Explorers are typically age 4-5, they may have been introduced to the sport, but they are still early in learning.
Ballers: Ballers are typically age 5-7, they have either been introduced to the sport or are naturally athletic and are looking for challenges.
More class times may be added based on demand. Email [email protected] for more information.